the FLTC, NYS DEC, Private land owners, SUNY ESF and Toggenburg Mountain
- 50 mile race will begin at 6AM - Headlamps mandatory!
- There is no cutoff time for the half marathon
- Marathon will only have one cutoff time at aid station #3 - cutoff is 12 noon
- Timing will be done using our MYLaps timing system, your bib and tag must be displayed and unobstructed in order for it to read your chip, this will be your responsibility if your time is not recorded
- There will be drop bags out on the course for the 50m and marathon ONLY and will be located at the aid station on Morgan Hill Rd.
- Runners will be responsible for any items brought on the run and on the trail, please pick up after yourself or if you see garbage on the trail. Anyone who is reported to have littered along the trail will be DISQUALIFIED!!
- Pacing is NOT allowed for any race distance
- Trails will be open to the public so please be sure to announce your presence and use trail etiquette
- Headphones are permitted, but I recommend talking with your fellow runners. We are trying to build a trail community in CNY and it's hard to do that if your jamming out to your music while running
- For all other rules and regulations please check back or email us at
Use the following links to download course map,
elevation profile and course description with photos