Landowners I want to thank you for visiting the section of my webpage that is dedicated to you.
A few notes for you to understand of the race that I am hoping to put on.
- The trail race is going to consist of three different race distances, a 50 mile, a trail marathon 26.2 miles and a half marathon.
- The 26.2 race will be a loop course and the half marathon will be an out and back course both will be starting at Toggenburg Mountain.
- The 50 mile race utilizes a lot more land as it follows the entire marathon course but also works over to Heiburg Forest and then further south out of Morgan Hill towards Truxton and route 13.
- The race will run almost entirely on the grounds of Morgan hill under the guise of the DEC
- A TRP permit has been submitted with the DEC who has approved the course and is working with us to ensure everything happens within the correct guidelines
- Insurance is being acquired through USA Track and Field that provides an insurance policy for up to $3,000,000 that will cover all involved parties including the DEC, FLT, Race Director and all landowners
Any other information or questions please reach out to me or the FLTC and we will be happy to answer any and all questions!!
Scott English - RD
Salt City Trail Running
Manlius, NY 13104